Saturday, August 9, 2008

Heard at the interview for Ben Laden's new driver.

1. Don't expect a pay check on Friday; you will be rewarded with 85 virgins after death.
2. We do not have a 401 K plan; we have a AK 47 plan.
3. Can you goat sit when I am away?
4. Can you arrange for me to go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney?
5. Can you get me Pamela Anderson cell phone number?
6. Can you make this year the one when I finally attend the White House Christmas party?
7. Can you find me a time share for my old cave ?
8. Can you convince Starbucks that my neighborhood is a good location for their millionth store?
9. Can you go through waterboarding without spilling a secret?
10.How well do you tolerate flatulence?
11. Can you book me on the Mokhtar Letterman Show?
12. What is the costs of living in hell?


No comments:

Business - Google News

FUN ZONE

World Bloggers United